- Water-resistant nylon
- Water-repellent liner printed with the names of freed Aruna Artisans
- Large main compartment features ample space (for clothes, shoes, or bulky objects)
- Backpack can fit up to a 15” laptop
- Laptop divider sleeve to separate compartments
- Interior zip pocket to hold smaller essentials
- Two deep stretch side pockets
- Exterior front pocket with magnetic snap
- Padded and curved shoulder straps for comfort
- Roll straps conveniently hold a yoga mat, towel, or other item on the front or bottom of backpack
- Machine washable and wipeable fabric
- Waterproof zipper to keep your items dry
- Aluminum hardware
- Bluesign certified fabrics, Fair Trade verified
- The Sonu backpack is crafted in freedom by the Aruna Artisans
Materials Nylon and Micro Poly Liner
Size 11.5" x 6" x 16.5"
Our team diligently works to fulfill orders from Monday through Friday.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will provide procedures and answers to your questions.
the lives of 9 freed women
How? By providing empowerment through employment, we create lifelong freedom marked by holistic care for victims of human trafficking. — learn more.
Very well made backpack
I love the look and the comfort of my new Aruba backpack! The size is also perfect and the pockets well placed and secure, plus I love the straps to secure my jacket when it warms up…
Easy to use.. great pockets
Crafted in Freedom
From Work to Workout
Made for everyone— the commuter, the athlete, the student. The Sonu backpack includes a thoughtfully designed exterior and a spacious interior to take you from work to workout.
By using sustainable and technical fabrics, this backpack remains sturdy through wear and tear.
Creating Bright Futures
For Her Freedom
When you support Aruna through purchasing products, 100% of profits directly impact freed Artisans.
Printed on the bag liner are the names of the Aruna Artisans, a physical reminder of the hope, freedom, and livelihoods that your purchase is sustaining.