- Dry-bag, roll down style closure with hook side closure
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant recycled nylon/polyester exterior fabric
- Wipeable fabric
- Water-repellent liner printed with names of freed Aruna Artisans
- Large interior zip pocket
- Small exterior water-repellent zip pocket for smaller essentials
- Webbing handle on exterior doubling as a trolly sleeve for convenient travel
- Adjustable & removable crossbody strap
- Padded backpack shoulder straps at base of bag for multi-function use
- Zipper cover to protect backpack straps at base
- Aluminum hardware
- Small elastic straps to tuck loose webbing at base
- Bluesign Certified Fabric (exception: Matte Black), Fair Trade Verified
- The Manta duffel is crafted in freedom by the Aruna Artisans
Our team diligently works to fulfill orders from Monday through Friday.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will provide procedures and answers to your questions.
the lives of 13 freed women
How? By providing empowerment through employment, we create lifelong freedom marked by holistic care for victims of human trafficking. — learn more.
- retail outlet
ARUNA has done it AGAIN!! Love!
LOVE this duffel - the size, material, and backpack conversion option make for an INCREDIBLE product!! Aruna has done it again!
Versatile well made and stylish
I am loving the roll down duffel. The quality of the bag is exceptional. The materials are durable and the stitching is superior to what you can buy at a normal retail outlet. Beyond that, I love that I am helping a great cause when I use my bag.
Adjustable sides and a removable crossbody strap make the Manta Duffel the perfect transitional gym or travel bag.
By using recycled, Bluesign certified, water-repellent fabric on both the interior and exterior, your items will stay safe and sound.
Dry-bag, Roll Down
Adjustable & removable crossbody straps. Also Padded backpack shoulder straps at base of bag for multi-function use.
CREATING BRIGHT FUTURES
For Her Freedom
When you support Aruna through purchasing products, 100% of profits directly impact freed Artisans.
Printed on the bag liner are the names of the Aruna Artisans, a physical reminder of the hope, freedom, and livelihoods that your purchase is sustaining.